Kitesurfing or Kiteboarding is a surface water sport that uses the wind to pull a rider through the water on a small surfboard or a kiteboard (similar to a wakeboard). The terms kiteboarding and kitesurfing are interchangeable, with the USA and other countries referring to the sport as kiteboarding and the UK and a few other countries referring to the sport as kitesurfing. There are a number of different styles of kiteboarding, including freestyle (most common and utilises standard kite and board) or wake-style (flatter water using board with bindings) and wave-riding which is focused on big waves using a board designed for wave riding......
The AFFLICTION kite is designed for beginners, intermediate riders, and weekend warriors. It is super stable in flight, has lots of low end power, and easy relaunch. Making transitions quickly, it is good for intermediates learning jumps and tricks.
• Teijin T9600 kite canopy material
• Dacron and Mark Cloth reinforced struts, trailing edge, and leading edge for increased durability
• Strut tip protectors for added protection on the beach
• One-pump system
• Epic Kites bar/line set for premium bar performance control
• Flying Characteristics:
-- easy relaunch
-- lots of low end power
-- stability at all angles of the wind window
-- fast transition speed across the wind window for big air jumps
PRICE INCLUDES: kite, bar with line, pump, bag, repair kit
PLUS FREE 10-15DAY SHIPPING to North America, EU, Oceania and Asia * Click here to view FREE SHIPPING country list.
* For other countries/regions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase.